Initial Visit/Financial Info
Our office offers complimentary consultations that include an initial examination, photos, x-rays and a discussion of recommended treatment and treatment fees. Braces are an important investment and we want to make your decision to receive orthodontic care at Chicagoland4Braces affordable and comfortable. Providing our office with your insurance information ahead of time will allow us to present a clear financial picture to help you make your decision.
- We offer low and no down payment options with monthly, interest free payment plans.
- We offer a 5% discount for paying in full within 30 days of starting treatment.
- We offer discounts for additional family members and military personnel.
- We offer a secure on-line payment option for your monthly fee.
- We offer automatic credit card processing and/or bank drafting as payment options as well.
We accept and courtesy file most insurances. Please provide us with your insurance information at your first appointment. If you have insurance that will be covering any portion of your orthodontic treatment, our team is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. Please provide insurance information when scheduling your consult, and we will be happy to verify your eligibility and benefits.
Dr. Aylward is currently a network provider for:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of IL/Dental Network of America
- Delta Dental of IL Premier Provider
- Met Life PPO, PDP and PDP Plus
- Cigna PPO
- Aetna PPO
- UCCI PPO
- United Healthcare PPO
Check with our office staff if you have any questions or would like to obtain more specific information on financing arrangements or your orthodontic treatment.